Saturday 26 November 2011

NOTD - OPI Up Front and Personal

Yes, yes, I know I said I was going to do festive nails, and I was going too but then I got this and had to try it. In the bottle its a gorgeous, pale, almost rose gold with a shimmer that has red and green particles in. Sounds mad I know but oh my, its a beauty.

This is my first OPI use, even though I have a few bottles now, but this one literally demanded to be painted on! It is sheer, I won't lie, the VNL is jarring and thats after 3 coats, so might end up doing a 4th, but application was easy and almost one stroke per nail thanks to the gorgeous brush, drying time was quicker than your average polish but then I find that the sparkly, more glittery polishes do dry quicker. No grittiness even pre top coat.

Now for the pics





I think in the 3rd picture on my pinky you can *just* make out the multi shimmer, very hard to capture, but believe me when I say it is so lovely!

OPI is available from here and here and if you are lucky enough to be near Westfield White City they have the totally amazeballs Colourcopia!

No comments:

Post a Comment