Friday 23 December 2011

Elemis Pure Melt Cleanser

This is my first dabble in Elemis facial products, and boy, its a good one!The tiny amount shown was all I needed to cleanse my whole face, which lets be honest here, is a bit of a must at £20 ish per 125ml tube.
The gel spread like a dream, you apply it from the tube with dry fingers, all over the face, wet fingers and the gel melts into soft, delicate foaminess. The scent is fresh and not at all overpowering.
I rinsed off using my Emma Hardie cloth and the picture shows the dirt taken from my face on a NON make-up day, wasn't sure whether to be horrified or impressed! I am usually a double cleanse gal, going for a face wash as well as a balm or oil but the few times I have used this I have felt no need. Joy!



Overall, this is a cleanser I am likely to purchase myself (this was from a swap) and having tried a few other things (more posts another time) I think I will dabble in the Elemis range a LOT more!
Elemis is available from QVC, www.timetospa.co.uk and John Lewis amongst others.

2 comments:

  1. Great review. I love elemis products - they really work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my fist real go, got some body wash and body cream which smell great. I must admit that it does seem worth the extra money, which bothers me less now I am older. When I was in my 20's I would never consider it haha

    ReplyDelete