Monday 26 December 2011

How was your Christmas? Update and a review inside!




Hope you all got spoilt and had a wonderful time!

I got mostly beauty gifts, of course! Including 3 BareMinerals sets, Soap and Glory's Hey Big Splendour, Stila Blockbuster colour palette, some funky kitchen tins, a make-up bag and mirror, slippers, a dress, a new charm for my bracelet, a cupcake shaped cookie jar, a Willow Tree trinket box, a photo canvas, and a Mandara Spa ultimate getaway pamper bag which I will be part reviewing today.

Now this I was looking forward to getting! I haven't had a bath in about 6 months, I just prefer the speed of showers! But today I had a nice bath using my Amber Heaven products from my Mandara spa collection, which I love so much I have just bought more stuff in the sales on Sainsbury's! Anyhoo, back to the review!
I used the Amber Heaven Indulging bath and the shower cream and the smell is divine! Quite strong but very relaxing, and the shower cream is delicious feeling, soft and very foamy even though it is free from SLS, SLES, parabens, mineral oil and DEA.
The smell didn't last particularly long on the skin, but am getting the body lotion soon to layer it up.

Mandara Spa products are a sister brand to Elemis, but more affordable and the quality, naturalness and environmental goodness shows through.
Available at larger Sainsbury's store and from www.timetospa.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. lovely gifts, the Mandara Spa products sound good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, lots of them are half price in Sainsbury's too, but they are sold all year round in the bathing section!
    Cheaper than Time to Spa but that website have exclusive gift collections.

    ReplyDelete