Thursday 15 December 2011

NOTD - Festive Flair nail 2


This is undoubtedly the best festive colour ever! If like me you have a preference for block colours.
This is Nails Inc Chelsea Embankment and this is a 4 coat application. This can be used over another colour as a single coat to create a glittery shimmer.

I left this review until removal as I wanted to let you know what it was like, uh, shall never get back that half an hour of my life! I tried my hardest to pull it off in one swoop, but alas my hands were adorned with glitter afterwards and took mch washing before it went!
Wear was excellent and the glitter was small enough not to feel too bumpy and gritty.

Nails Inc is available at Boots and Nails inc



2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for posting. I have been looking for a nice gold polish.

    Best Free Beauty Samples UK http://www.bestfreebeautysamples.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cracking colour, they are doing the silver version on www.buyapowa.com at the moment

    ReplyDelete