Sunday 16 September 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Raspberry Pie

Just a quick post from me today, normal service shall resume once my life here has calmed down a little!
I am a little late on the lip butter bandwagon, having gone for the Rouge Caresse by L'oreal! But I won this little gem and am totally in love!




scuse the unmade, hormonal skin!


I was surprised at how saturated the colour was!


I adore this colour, it is perfect for me, cool toned pink and so glossy without any stickiness and the best thing for me? No taste! I love the Rouge Caresse but detest the taste so shall be stocking up on these! 




I am also dying to try the crayon lippie too, since I cannot justify a Clinique Chubby Stick splurge this side of Christmas!

Revlon products are available in most high street retailers

No comments:

Post a Comment