Sunday 30 October 2011

Mally Cancellation Conditioning Concealer

Mally is a brand that is not widely know in the UK. Sold through QVC which is not somewhere many people I know shop (you really should, high end sets at amaze-balls prices!)
Mally Roncal is a make-up artist to many stars in the USA and created the brand after being frustrated at having to use a multitude of products to get the look and last that she wanted.
Her motto is Bulletproof make-up. So many brands these days offer 48 hour lasting, infallible, life proof make-up but fail to deliver.

Not so with this! A make-up remover wipe failed to remove it! It is amazing and my dark circles were banished! A scar under my chin was unnoticeable!

This was my first try of Mally make-up and I really want to try more now I know this lives up to its Bulletproof claims!
A FOTD will be added soon to show the amazing product!

Mally is available here

No comments:

Post a Comment