Monday 2 January 2012

Bare Minerals - FOTD

This whole face is courtesy of Bare Minerals since the sets I got for Xmas included a hightlighter *does a happy dance*
It is safe to say that I LOVE this brand. Truly love it! Shall list products used at the end.

So, it was really hard to get a good picture. It was 2pm and bucketing down when I took these and light was not great!



As this natural light shot shoes, it was grey and dark-ish outside so I have a blue hue, but you see the colurs slightly better than in artificial light.



This is a close up of the eye. Totally forgot to do an open eye one to show the mascara but will review that soon.

This pic here, well I added it because THIS is the kind of picture I have to sift through to try and get good shots, man, I pull some weird faces!

This look was created using the following *deep breath* All bareMinerals.

Bisque Multi tasking concealer.
Fairly Light Original SPF Foundation.
Azalea blush
Glee all over face colour
Turn On Multi tasking highlighter
Polished High Shine eyecolour
Black Flawless Definition Curling mascara
Flair Pretty Amazing lip colour

Bare Escentuals is available from department stores, QVC, Amazon and www.bareescentuals.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment