Thursday 14 June 2012

NOTD - Spiderman, Spiderman.....

Does whatever a spider can.....

Actually this polish is dedicated to the Lizard who is the baddie in the new Spiderman film!

Say hello to Just Spotted The Lizard




In the sun this is an amazing shimmery gold, not usually my colour but well you know my love of duochromes by now!

The green is hard to capture in the sun, but I just about got it here by blurring the photo!



Here is the bottle shot in the shade, the colours look amazing!
 

In this shot taken in the shade you can really see the green!
 

These pictures are taken after 4 days of application now, not sure if this is due to the outstanding quality of OPI or if it is my amazing new Designer Series topcoat! The Spiderman series won't be around forever so get them now at http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. wow this colour is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, I do love a good old duochrome! Made up for missing out on Chanels Peridot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got great nails! Loving this shimmery colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they used to be awful until I started using Nail Envy and Leighton Denny's Crystal file, people think my nails are fake - especially when they feel them!

      Delete