Saturday 11 August 2012

NOTD A England - Lady Of The Lake

Hello! Today's nail comes courtesy of A England, had been wanting to try these for a while so when a fab promotion came about I decided to get a couple!

This is the beautiful Lady Of The Lake, I only did a mani the day before but that was promptly removed to try this gorgeous shade!


This is a gorgeous purple with a subtle holographic shimmer, it is insanely beautiful and I had it on until I got tip wear then did a glitter gradient over the tipwear so I could keep it on longer!


The application was effortless, 2 coats for full opacity and the holo effect was not dulled by the topcoat


The next two pictures show the holo well, look and drool



Overall this will definitely not be my last purchase, I have 8 in my wishlist! Uh oh!

Lady Of the Lake is £9 and available from http://a-england.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment