Sunday 14 October 2012

NOTD A-England Tristam

Hello everyone! Lazy sunday here today, what better day to do a blog post!

Today's nail post has been waiting in my to do file for so long but is a much loved polish of mine so time to give it some love now!

This is a more blue version of my beautiful Lady Of The Lake and is an ultimate dark tone for Autumn/Winter



Inside it is a beautiful deep blue with what looks like silver shimmer running through it


But in direct sunlight you can see it is in fact teeny tiny scattered holo!


These are some of the easiest polishes to apply, 2 coats to full opacity and finishes to a high gloss though I do always use a topcoat. Wear was also amazing, 5+ days with no chipping!


I love A-England polishes and am currently after the Gothic collection but since my complete polish splurge this month I am holding back......


For now!

A-England polishes are available direct here or here  for customers in the US!

Well worth giving a go if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment