Thursday 1 November 2012

NOTD Hits - Poseidon

Special polish alert! And special it certainly is! I got this with my recent Llarowe order and being a huge holo fan I whipped off what was on my nails and put this stunner on!

This is the beautiful pale blue Poseidon holo polish in artificial light which will be coming in handy since the darker days are now here in the UK!


In day light the holo is more subtle but much much more pizazz than my 'high street' holo's!


I could sit and look at this all day, and er night, which I did here and took pictures in my bedside lamp light as I just couldn't get enough of it!


See? Amazing!



I also have this in a gorgeous deep green which I am going to try next!


This is just a fun photo, I decided to sort out my ever growing stash and this was the result of emptying all of my boxes! Believe it or not it has grown since and I am due another delivery soon. My love knows no bounds!


Poseidon is still available here http://shop.llarowe.com/collections/hits/products/poseidon and as it is a Brazilian brand they are hard to get in the UK but delivery from Llarowe is not hugely expensive but I defy you to buy just one polish! Prices are very reasonable once converted as well. 

I could purchase the whole lot from there if I could.......

Ooh sorry, daydreaming there! If you love holo's and polishes that are not easily found in shops then check out Llarowe, you won't regret it! 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic on you and thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete