Monday 29 October 2012

NOTD Smitten Polish - You're Turning Violet, Violet

Since I got my first Indie polish a few weeks back I had a little splurge and thanks to a great website (more on that later) and a blog sale I have no amassed quite the collection!

This beauty is so lovely that at a pamper evening last night two of my friends were gutted I hadn't taken this along after seeing it on my nails!



This is a beautiful polish, a violet base with lovely micro holo glitter which my camera didn't pick up and the most gorgeous hex glitter that looks blue in some light and purple in others. 


I was fully expecting to need undies for this (a base of a similar colour) but was surprised to find this was a really dense colour and two coats was all I needed!


This was a greedy polish though and sucked up two coats of topcoat and still felt bumpy, but I love it so much that I don't care!


This is it in natural light, hard to come by now it is officially winter in the UK!


This is in artificial light and it really pops out the blue hex glitter!


Macro shot, yummy!


I purchased this from http://shop.llarowe.com/ and had to wait for delivery from the US, but boy it was worth it! Llarowe stock so many indie polishes and branded polishes we struggle to get here in the UK and prices are pretty reasonable once you convert it to GBP. 

I was so pleased with my order that I promptly placed another and will purchase again for sure! Some indie releases sell out really quickly but I managed to get lots and am due lots more!

Addict? Yes, I am not officially obsessed with indie and hard to find polishes so expect lots more to come!


2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this polish and it looks fantastic on you! Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, so glad I took the plunge and ordered from you guys :)

      Delete