Tuesday 1 January 2013

NOTD Pretty & Polished - Daddy's Girl

Happy New Year to my followers everywhere!

I had a lovely night with my mum and dad and we let Emmy stay up until the fireworks had finished on the tv :)

So I don't really have any resolutions, I never keep them but I have some plans for the new year that I hope to aspire to achieve!

So today I have another lovely indie for you, Pretty & Polished Daddy's Girl


It is a beautiful dusty blue with shiny teal and baby pink glitter and also what I think is hot pink matte glitter! It also includes some lovely pink hearts which I didn't realise until I applied this to my nail wheel!


I was expecting this to be too sheer to wear alone but this is two coats!


Can you see the hearts on my index and pinky fingers?!


This is my right hand hence the odd shot but this shows some more stars but they are quite subtle so might try this with a coat of OPI Nothin' Mousey About It!


I got 8 hearts on one mani without too much dipping and shaking! 


I used this with a coat of NPB Glitter food so can barely feel the hearts and they are very secure. Not sure what removal will be like but can't be any harder than full glitter bombs that I frequently wear!


Pretty & Polished have an Etsy Shop here and an online shop here and Glitter Food is available here

No comments:

Post a Comment