Sunday 23 October 2011

Nails Inc Magetic polish in Trafalgar Square

Isn't it pretty?! This is a rush job, over the top of my holo polish, just one thick coat and the effect is amazing! In the light the holo even peeks through! Alison Young on QVC mentioned this being used over a red polish and the red peeking through, excited to try that!
Again my nails have been a talking point while out and about! People think I have them 'done' in a salon, partly due to the shape which is thanks to my Leighton Denny file, which, by the way, I am still in love with!

This polish is available to buy from http://www.nailsinc.com/ or selected salons, but they sell out quickly so be warned! It also comes in Houses of Parliament, a purple with dark stripes and Big Ben, a gold that has a gold strip through it.

Next time I do this I might try holding the magnet all different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment