Friday 28 October 2011

NOTD - Leighton Denny Caught Red Handed


Ladies, we have a OCW! That's Once Coat Wonder to the uninitiated!
Do excuse the weird, wet look, I have cuticle oil on to soak in overnight but forgot to do my pics first but had to blog about this!
Leighton Denny really is the master of nails. My nails today were done with a range of the products. I got a kit from QVC and had a lovely evening pampering my nails, I also got a set of Sweet Petites from TK Maxx (in store) and had a real tough time choosing what colours to use, especially as I also got Saturn Sedduction from the new Atmospheric collection!
But I went for this beautiful shimmery red, its a beautiful true red, shot through with tiny red microshimmer and even with no topcoat and no Slick Tips it was oh so shiny!

Caught Red Handed is £11 and can be bought directly from Leighton Dennys website or http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=caught+red+handed&x=0&y=0&sprefix=caught+re

No comments:

Post a Comment