Friday 9 March 2012

NOTD - OPI Wing It!

This is another from the Summer Flutter collection that is hard to find, sorrrrrrry!

This is the polish, I just HAD to take pictures in a shop as the bright lights really captured the blue glitter suspended in this jelly polish!



This is my first use of a jelly polish, it took 4 coats to get opacity, but it was worth it!



Believe it or not these are taken with no top coat, jelly finish = incredible shine!



This picture shows of the duochrome, being pink into orange it isn't a wow duochrome but it is enough to make me stare at my wiggling fingers! Anyone else do that?



It is a beautiful polish, but felt squishy the whole time it was on my fingers and was an odd sensation when it rubbed against a hard surface!



This is a beautiful polish, far more understated than Catch Me In Your Net but worth the wait!

Available here but I have not used them so check reviews before buying
http://www.nailsandbeautydirect.com/opi-summer-flutter-collection---wing-it---nail-lacquer---995-664-p.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment