Monday 18 June 2012

FOTD - Natural

Today my make-up was spur of the moment, surprisingly for a beauty blogger I don't wear make-up daily.

So I went for a quick and natural face

For the base I tried Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB cream. I have tried a few European BB creams and not been very happy as they either have a nice texture but disappear to nothing or are so thick they are hard to work with and feel mask like.
But this was light, covered well and smelt lovely, it is expensive - £20 for a full size but I barely made a dent in the sachet I used so think it might be worth the splurge!



My eyes are simply Mac pigment in Melon, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara and Bare Mineral Turn On highlighter in the inner corners and on my brow bone.





Lips just take a slick of pink gloss, Chanel Levres Scintillantes in 166 Amour a pretty pink with a hint of sparkle, my favourite type of gloss! This one has no flavour which is lovely, some of the stronger scented ones tend to make my throat feel scratchy!



Cheeks are blushed with my go to - Laura Geller Blush and Brighten in Berry and highlighted with Mac Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Honey Rose.



Overall I like this kind of look for the daytime, especially when I don't fancy playing with pastels or brights!



What is your daytime face routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment