Wednesday 4 July 2012

NOTD - Leighton Denny Coral Reef

This is another shade from the 2012 Spring/Summer collection by Leighton Denny, coral is the ultimate summer shade especially with a tan!

As you can see there is a silver shimmer in the bottle and in my pictures taken in the sun you can see bits of shimmer but its not noticable in the shade.


This went on smoothly in 2 coats and was super glossy, although I used a topcoat for added protection


Not sure if my middle nail has visible shimmer or reflection from my window!


In the shade this seems to shift to a slightly warmer toned coral, although not too warm for my skin thankfully as some corals just make me have lobster fingers!


Desperately tried to get a macro of the shimmer here, think I failed on that one ha!


If our joyous British summer actually gives us some sun at some point I may revisit this polish and try and get some proper shots in the sun rather than just light through my window on a slightly dull day!

Coral Reef is available from Leighton Denny and as a cheap as chips set on QVC

No comments:

Post a Comment