Thursday 30 August 2012

NOTD Sally Hansen - Deep Blue Sea

This was another Poundshop bargain! I snapped up 3 shades in one shop and they have only had in some really insipid shades since, but I check once a month or so!

I loved this when I saw it in the bottle, even the cashier mentioned it but I found it a bit meh and bland on the nail


Even my mum was unimpressed and she doesn't often comment on my nails! Only if she really likes something, she said it just wasn't a polish that made an impact!


I felt this was on the wrong side of frosted, a bit old fashioned


But staying power was good and it lived up to its extreme wear name!


I am glad this was a Poundshop find as I would have been disappointed to have paid the regular £7 for this.

I did pick up other colours that I shall blog and alreadythink will be more flattering than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment