Tuesday, 29 January 2013

NOTD Enchanted Polish - Ciao Milano

Ah, my heart rate rises when I look at these pictures! This is one of the prettiest polishes that still has a subtlety about it. 

This is a layering polish so I layered it over a speed dry inky blue for speed and added 2 coats of Ciao Milano. Needless to say the multi chrome kept me enthralled, especially when it was sunny!

A checkout girl at my pharmacy grabbed my hand and demanded to know where I got my nails 'done' and when I said I did them myself she wanted to know what polish it was, of course she was gutted when I said it was an Indie but told her where to buy!

When you have your hand flat this flashes green, blue, purple and a teal like colour


when you put your nails back you see a flash of orange, just visible on my middle finger

Enchanted polish is available here and of course at Llarowe but this polish is currently out of stock, sorry!


  1. as someone who loves blue green & purple....wow!! this looks gorgeous!!!

    1. I loved it, going to try it over my Hits that has a similar colour shift!

  2. This polish is so pretty ! *___*

    1. Isn't it amazing, I couldn't stop moving my fingers about!