Friday 29 June 2012

NOTD - Color Club Covered in Diamonds

This blog was a request from a friend of mine who when hearing I had Covered In Diamonds asked me to do a blog post with it over a black base!

So here it is! For this I used MUA nail polish in Shade 2 in two coats for the base and two coats of Covered In Diamonds


This is a pretty jazzy polish and looks like a graphic arty design!





Look at the sparkle in the sunlight, crazy!


The only downside is that this is a thick polish, it kept dragging the flakies to the tips and I had to use the brush to put them evenly over the nail!


Flakes!


I loved this polish, it was almost gel like in finish and even though the feeling of the polish really got on my wick (was not wiling to use any more topcoat!) but I was willing to let that slide! 


I think I will wear this more in the winter though as black is not really my bag for summer and can't imagine it working so well over brighter shades but I might give it a go! You could use this alone but my nails are not really suitable and 3 or 4 coats of this is likely to be a thick gloopy mess!

Color Club is hard to find in the UK but some TK Maxx stores have sets, so keep your eyes out people!

2 comments:

  1. I have put one coat of top coat over mine but I think I'll have to do another otherwise I will pick it all off!!! very pretty though, well pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so rough though! Thankfully the look is worth it!

    ReplyDelete