Thursday 28 June 2012

NOTD - Pimped Up Pink Friday

Well look at these nails, looks like a fairy has pooped fairy dust on them!

Whilst I did quite like Pink Friday on its own, I felt a little old to carry off the Pepto Bismo pink, so thought I would try a pink holo glitter topcoat over it!

Er, yeah, still too old! Of course my super girly 5 year old was well impressed and loved them ha!




Strangely for a holo, the holo of this unamed Color Club polish was undetectable in the sunlight! But it shows the sparkle well!





I had to blur the macro in the sun to try and bring out the cololur and got a few bits here and there!





In the shade the holo, multicoloured shimmer springs to life and is beautiful! But think I will try this over a hot pink as that is much more me!





Overall whilst this colour is sparkly and pretty eye catching I did feel a bit silly with these at the age of 32! Needless to say this was removed after just 2 days and would have been sooner had I had time!

Color Club is hard to get in the UK but there are some packs floating around in TK Maxx stores so keep an eye out!

3 comments:

  1. Was it hard to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it was over a basecoat and 2 coats of pink it wasn't too bad, but I did use the tin foil technique still!

      http://www.lipglossiping.com/2010/02/the-tin-foil-trick/

      Delete