Friday 29 June 2012

NOTD - OPI I Have A Herring Problem

Today's nail is described on the OPI site as a shimmering green-blue, but to me this is a grey-blue!

I do love it though, I was a bit unsure when seeing it in the bottle as it looked far more grey in real life and I have never been one for the grey or greige trend but this was much more blue based and the fine silver shimmer won me over!


The colour suits my skin tone perfectly but not sure how it would fair with warmer toned ladies!


Application was a breeze, apart from having only a mini bottle meant mini brush and as my favourite thing about OPI is the pro-wide brush, I find small. thin brushes a bit hard to work with, hence the bald spot on my ring finger!


In the shade you can really see the grey tone to this polish


I actually really like this polish and only tried it on a whim as I didn't think it would suit me or that I would actually like it!

I Have A Herring Problem is part of the Holland collection for Spring/Summer 2012 and is available from Lena White 

No comments:

Post a Comment