Wednesday 27 June 2012

NOTD - OPI Pink Friday

Today I bring you quite possibly the pinkiest of pinks in the land! It is the most full on pink I have seen in a pastel colour, I think it is white based for coverage but not chalky as some white based pastels can be


This is a simple creme polish, no shimmer, no glitter and no bells and whistles, would you believe these pictures have no topcoat! This is why I adore OPI!


Application was a breeze, streak city on the first coat, self levelling on the second and full coverage! This is two coats on the pictures


This is a brilliant polish from OPI, but alas, I think I am about 10 years too old for a pink this girly and sweet, my 5 year old daughter is of course, impressed!

Pink Friday is from the Nicki Minaj Collection and is a little hard to find now but is available from this Amazon seller, who I have used http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A32ER39GS0M8W6

No comments:

Post a Comment