Thursday 18 August 2011

I have won a prize!


Many thanks to www.mydaily.co.uk!

So I got this -

It is a travel pack by Simple. Tbh I have never really tried much in the way of the cheaper end of face care.
Having said that I am also a little useless with keeping up my face care routine (I know, sacrilegious huh?!) But for my (hopefully) eventual followers, I shall test this for you!
I shall use twice daily and let you know what I think!

Which involves maybe showing pics of my face post make up removal with said products to test the effectiveness, feel any tremors? Yep thats me, feeling nervous at what I have just promised! So, I shall report tonight after make-up removal for first impressions. Then again in 7 days to let you know how it has fared on my ageing skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment